CFO Series-Contemporary Cost Concepts
Course Code: EEJCCCC2 Program Level: Intermediate Description: Bad cost analysis leads to bad decision making. Traditional cost accounting provides the average cost of an average product, produced in an average volume and sold to an average customer. Traditional techniques can be disastrously inaccurate when trying to understand products that are not average in every way. This session explains activity-based costing and why it gives your company a competitive advantage. Learning Objectives: After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine why a superior cost knowledge will provide your company a competitive advantage
- Analyze your costs accurately
- Apply effective cost analysis
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Is your organization working with good information?
- How much your costs can be off?
- How to make your information accurate
- Which costs should we analyze?