CFO Series: Ethics in the Real World Living Values for Today
This webinar outlines eight steps to create an ethical business environment including specific ways for financial professionals to make better ethical decisions.
In the 2021 CFO series, The Knowledge Institute has taken this popular series to a new level, collaborating with Executive Education to offer a virtual live option to enhance learning experiences. Learning Objectives:
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
• Recognize the importance of business ethics
• Explore the concept of “defining moments” – when there is more than one right ethical choice
• Identify root causes of unethical behavior
• Recall the eight steps to create an ethical organization
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The four root causes of unethical business behavior
- Eight steps to create an ethical business environment
- The financial manager’s responsibility to lead and implement good ethics in his/her organization
- Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes six (6) case studies for group discussion.