Innovative Technology Seminars and Training for Today's CPA
As one of the nation’s premier providers of innovative accounting and tax technology CPE, CPA Crossings was the first to provide a “paperless” LIVE seminar delivery model. Our goal is to offer the experience of delivering live seminars using tablet based courseware to replace traditional paper-based manuals. We now support a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) model for those participants who prefer to use their own device.
Nationally recognized discussion leaders, Bryan Smith and John Higgins, present the latest technology topics for today’s accounting professional to provide them with the tools they need to become more efficient and productive.
See our list of topics below. Download our dates/locations listing at right.
- Adobe Acrobat for Accountants from A to Z
- Excel Bootcamp – Everything You Need to Know to Build Great Spreadsheets
- iPad Symposium - Leveraging This Powerful Business Tool
- Productivity Tools Symposium - Outlook, Adobe Word and OneNote
- Windows 8 and Microsoft Office Symposium
- Transform Your Busy Season with Technology Tools You Already Use